Friday, August 20, 2010

Parlez-vous français

Many moons ago, I had purchased some iron on transfer paper, some cotton table napkins, and a cotton dish towel.....and they just went into the "to do later pile".
Then yesterday I came across Olive Rue's Etsy Shopand discovered a gold mine of designs. I recognized many of the elements of her designs from The Graphics Fairy
but since I don't have photo shop or any of those neat editing programs, I could not have known where to begin to create these wonderful designs. So, lucky for me, I had some money sitting in my paypal account that was just screaming...spend me spend me! And so I obliged and when I got home from work last night I got busy. I absolutely love this Vintage Junk Queen zippered pouch. Perfect for the flea market or garage sale goer. Just think, you can have both hands free to dig around looking for your treasures. I want to jazz it up a little with some trim....it's on the shopping list.



The iron on transfer paper is a little pricey, so I tried to squeeze as many designs onto one sheet that I could fit. The Queen Bee turned out just the right size for this onsie.


This is a sampling of napkins I did. The Robins Nest one is a graphic from The Graphic Fairy and I just added the text.


This is the dish towel. Need to get some more of these.


Thanks for looking! Have a wonderful weekend!!

1 comment: