Monday, August 16, 2010

Bridge Tallies



The mother of a friend asked for some bridge tallies. She wanted a summer theme and a Christmas themed set. She supplied the graphics of the sailboat for the summer set and I choose some of my favorite vintage Christmas graphics to do the other set. Many of the graphics were found here. Karen, at the graphics fairy has wonderful images to get creative with.
I cut 3 1/2" X 9" strips of felt and pinked the edges. Once, I had sized and cut out the Christmas images, I edged them with gold stickles to give them a little glitz. With the felt folded in half, I adhered the graphic to the front using liquid fusion. The inside top holds the 2 table progressive chart and the bottom half holds a post it note for score keeping. Easy peasy, if you know a bridge player, it would be a very inexpensive and useful gift.
Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment