Saturday, May 14, 2011

A gift for Baby Wyatt


Today I attended a baby shower for a wonderful expectant mom. All along I knew I wanted to make her gift but I didn't get started on it until last night. Yes, I am a pro in the procrastrination department.I ran to Michaels in between doctor appointments yesterday to pick up the toy box. I painted the base paint on and didn't have a clue what was going to be stenciled on it until about 10:00 this morning. The shower was at 1:00 so it was pretty much a rush job from that point on. I sprayed the last coat of sealer on it 10 minsutes before leaving for the shower. Whew...



Linking up to Funky Junk Interior
Stephanie Lynn's Sunday showcase

5 comments:

  1. I love this! I'd like to invite you to post it on Masterpiece Monday at Boogieboard Cottage. The link will be up all week, I hope you can join in. Have a nice week, Mary :O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea! So creative!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, this is sooooo stinking awesome! I made my very first sign this weekend and it was so fun. I used my cricut for the lettering template, but in my mind i dont know how to layer it the way you did the 'w' and wyatt. can you give me some help on how to do that? i have a feeling that making these things could get addictive!! thanks so much - Donna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happened to drop by your blog and just had to say Wow - that is amazing Loved what you wrote on the toy box.

    ReplyDelete