Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Another encouragement card


I am trying to send out a card every couple of days to my friend with leukemia. He has to be in a protective environment for awhile, since the chemo leaves you unable to fight infection. So with very limited visitors I thought I would do what I could to let him know I'm thinking about him. No cricut on this one, just a computer generated sentiment, nestibilities and some Ellison corner die cuts. Flowers are Prima's and I added some rain dots and buttons. The paper is Scenic Route north Shore collection and cardstock is Bazill. I know when he gets well, I'm really going to catch some flack about all those flowers! Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. wow kathy awesome card! what a lovely sentiment too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kathy, was a wonderful card for your friend Lovely.....

    ReplyDelete