Thursday, January 15, 2009

The Rooster May Crow

I found an awesome blog that is run by Abbie and she offers all sorts of free vintage images. Please go check it out..

The picture and annual egg record ledger both came from her blog. I cut the scalloped frame from Cricut Stretch your imagination (card frame shift) at 5" and the Jasmine corner (blackout) at 5"

Thanks for looking and have a creative day!


  1. Hi Kathy,
    Oh!! I LOVE this card! So creative! I never would have thought to use the ledger page small like that. Perfect! Can I post the image and a link to your blog on The Vintage Moth? I'd love to show everyone how you used the pics. Let me know!
    the Vintage Moth

  2. Fab card Kathy and thanks for the link!!
    Happy New Year
    Lana x

  3. I came across this on the VintageMoth and LOVE LOVE LOVE it! Awesome! Thank you for this inspiration! My friends and I have named ourselves the CPG (Cackling Poultry with Guns). You'd have to read the story to understand WHY! I'm going to have to make something that has this quote on it! Thanks for sharing!