Monday, October 27, 2008

Nugget Box




I'm so excited to be getting company this week. A friend from west Texas and another from Colorado are coming for 5 days. We are going to the International Quilt show. It has become a tradition for my friend Pat and I to attend this awesome event and we are thrilled that this year Sally will join us. I wanted to leave a little something in the quest room to welcome them, so I made each of them one of these boxes filled with chocolates. The Texas stamp is something that I happened across at a garage sale. A box of stamps for $2. I was thrilled when I got home and found this stamp amoung them.




Here is the link to the directions to make this.






And here is the link to make them in different sizes.






4 comments:

  1. Kathy I hope you have a super time.
    These are such a lovely gesture!!
    Hugs
    Lana x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful gift Kathy!!! I'm so sorry it's been so long since I've visited! Thanks for keeping tabs on me and caring! I LOVE this project! Hope you have TONS of fun!!! HUGS!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet you have awesome fun at the International Quilt Show. I am doing one quilt after another..now that I have retired, I am using up all that fabric I've hoarded for years.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kathy, I live in TX and LOVE these little guys you made! Will have to keep this idea in mind as a gift item for friends! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete