Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Butterfly Card


I wanted to send my Cricut secret sister a thank you for a wonderful gift she sent me. She loves butterflies so I used this butterfly verse and the cuttlebug cut and emboss butterfly. For something a little different I made it a slider card. The scalloped insert card was cut from New Arrival and the envelope was from Going Places. I used the luxury stack, and wrote my note on the back side of the insert.

The verse says, Nature's message was always there for us to read. It was written on the wings of a butterfly

2 comments:

  1. hi kathy
    i loved this so much and will cherish it always!! it is even more beautiful in the real! thank you! im so blessed to know you! big hugs! shelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad to see this card went to Shelly. What better card than share YOUR butterfly with her, the Butterfly Princess Herself.

    ReplyDelete